Monday, December 29, 2014

We Like Us

"We Like Us" is an 8" X 10" mixed media collage made using Tim Holtz Layering StencilsStampotique Stamps, vintage ephemera and vibrant blues, yellows, reds, greens and purples.  The canvas is layered with pieces of scrapbook paper, vintage dictionary pages, paper shopping bag pieces, mod podge, paint, modeling paste.  

It was important to me that each of the Stampotique stamps that I used had a visible heart. I used Smooch ink to color their hearts purple as a sign of their bond to one another and their intention to be true to themselves. Let me introduce you to Liaka, Connie Shows off her nails, and Buru.  These guys are the coolest.  I feel like they're inviting me to hang out with them for a bit...and I know you're invited too!    

Thanks so much for visiting!!....xoxoxoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment