Saturday, December 27, 2014

She is Inspired

"She is Inspired" is an original, one of a kind, mixed media collage that I made by layering a 8" X 10" canvas with strips of scrapbook paper, modeling paste and mod podge for texture.  This is a collage made using Tim Holtz Layering Stencils, a Dylusions stamp, vintage ephemera and vibrant oranges, reds, yellows, blues and greens.  

After layering the canvas with vintage papers and adding texture using modeling paste and the Tim Holtz Alphabet stencil, I went to my fabulous, fabulous Dylusions Stamps stash and chose Curious Corin to add a bold statement to the canvas.  She's colored in using vibrant and shimmery Smooch ink.  When I look in her eyes, I see strength and positive energy which I find to be quite inspirational!!  Do what you love....    

Thanks so much for visiting!! xoxoxoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment