Friday, December 26, 2014

Journaling Fun

I'm having a great time working on this journal cover.  Journaling is super popular right now and I have a tendency to shy away from 'the most current at the moment thing' but I have to admit that spending time focused on coloring in the cover of my fabulous new journal has been both rewarding and relaxing. I think I get it! 

I love using the gel pens too. I've already used an entire black pen due to retracing the gorgeous design. I'm filling in with sharpie colors covered by the gel pen or the colored gel pens on their own.  The gel is so shiny - I love the added flair.

Even more exciting knowing that there are blank journal pages waiting for attention...and to think I've been blocking myself by not joining in the journaling fun!! Thanks for visiting!!...xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment