Sunday, November 2, 2014

I Choose You This Day and Every Day

"I Choose You This Day and Every Day" is a custom collage I was commissioned to make as wedding gift this past summer.  I knew that the couple was married on the beach and the bride loved shades of Tiffany blue, reds and golds.  I wanted this collage to be relaxed, young, happy and non-traditional.  I also wanted it to be beach inspired with my twist so they're standing on colorful circles of sand....with a beautiful and bold sun shining on them.  

One of the first comments people make when they see a picture of this collage is that the bride isn't wearing shoes and I absolutely love that!!  But then they begin to see the hidden messages, such as 'This makes me happy' or "Remember This' or the ampersand in the lower right corner that the bride is leaning against.      

I am thankful to have had the opportunity to create this collage.  I wish them heartfelt joy and happiness in their marriage!  Thanks for visiting!!...xoxoxoxo....




  

No comments:

Post a Comment