Saturday, March 7, 2015

Road Trip: Enjoy the Journey

"Enjoy the Journey" is an original, one of a kind mixed media collage that I made by layering an 8" X 8" deep edge wooden panel with strips of scrapbook paper, modeling paste and mod podge for texture. I used Golden Glass Bead Gel to give this additional texture and movement, and I added color with vibrant blues, purples, yellows and oranges. The front grill of the car is an upcycled group of computer resistors and the headlights are vintage buttons with a touch of patina. 

I love the idea of a road trip: it's a beautiful spring day and you're cruising down a winding road in a vintage car...the day is full of possibilities and the tank is full!  

This mixed media collage is available through my Etsy store - danene elise designs.

Thanks so much for visiting!  xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment